Welcome to Team Time Zone, a Slack Application and Slash command service (the “Service”). Please read
these Terms of Service carefully, as they contain the legal terms and conditions that govern your use,
subscription and access of the Service.
This Agreement (the “Agreement” or “TOS”) is between Team Time Zone and the Customer as applicable. You
are the “Customer” under this Agreement if you by clicking or tapping on a button indicating your
acceptance of this Agreement, by executing a document that references this Agreement, or by using the
Services. If you are an organization, the individual who agrees to this Agreement on your behalf must
have the authority to bind you to this Agreement.
- Availability. The Team Time Zone Services is provided “as is” and “as
- Support Services. Team Time Zone may need to access your account in
order to deliver support and customer services.
- Changes to Services. Team Time Zone continually changes and improves
the Services. The Customer’s use of any new features and functionality added to the
Services may be subject to additional or different terms relating to such new features
and functionality. Team Time Zone may alter or remove functionality from the Services at
any time without prior notice. Team Time Zone will inform the Customer of any additional
or different terms as set out in Section 7.1.
- Suspension of Services. Team Time Zone may limit or suspend the
Services from time to time at our discretion (for example, to perform scheduled
maintenance). If Team Time Zone limits or suspends the Services, we will endeavor to
give the Customer reasonable advance notice so that the Customer can plan around it.
However, there may be some situations, such as security emergencies, where it may not be
practicable for Team Time Zone to give advance notice. Team Time Zone will use
commercially reasonable efforts to narrow the scope and duration of the suspension or
limitation as is needed to resolve the issue that prompted such action.
- Third Party Services. If the Customer uses any third party service
with the Services (including services which use any application programming interface
(API) provided by Team Time Zone), the Customer acknowledges that the service may access
or use the customer’s information. Team Time Zone will not be responsible for any act or
omission of the third party, including such third party’s use of the customer’s
information. Team Time Zone does not warrant or support any such third party service,
and the Customer should contact that third party for any issues arising from the
Customer’s use of the third party service.
- Customer obligations
- Valid contact information. You must provide a valid email address for
- Accounts. Only one free account per person or legal entity is
- Illegal activity. The customer is responsible to ensure that the
Service is not used for any illegal or abusive purposes.
- Account Security. The Customer is responsible for maintaining the
confidentiality of passwords and any other credentials used to access its
- The Customer will use commercially reasonable efforts to prevent unauthorized
use of the Services and will terminate any unauthorized use of which it becomes
- The Customer, and not Team Time Zone, is responsible for any activity
occurring in its Accounts (other than Team Time Zone’s direct activity which is
not performed in accordance with the Customer’s instructions), whether or not
- The Customer will notify Team Time Zone promptly if the Customer becomes aware
of any unauthorized access or any other breach of security to its
- Privacy. The Customer consents to the transfer, processing, and
storage of information on the Customer and its employees including any personal data
(“Customer Information”) in accordance with this Agreement, including Team Time Zone’s
“privacy policies”. The Customer agrees with Team Time Zone’s privacy policies
(http://Team Time Zone.com/privacy).
- Backups. The Customer is responsible for maintaining, protecting, and
making backups of all information directly and indirectly processed by the Customer
using the Services (”Customer Data”) the Customer Data. Team Time Zone will not be
liable for any failure to store, or for loss or corruption of, the Customer Data or
content in an Account.
- Exploit. You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or
exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service without
the express written permission by Team Time Zone.
- Payment and Billing
- Customer information. You must provide Team Time Zone with accurate
customer and billing information and keep this information up to date.
- Billing. By subscribing to the Service the customer give Team Time
Zone the right to charge the submitted credit card, or bill the customer via other
payment methods, for fees connected with the Service such as renewal fees or fees for
- Billing cycle. The Team Time Zone Service is a subscription service.
You pay in advance for each billing cycle on the first day of that cycle.
- Change billing cycle. You can at any time change between different
billing cycles. The new billing cycle length takes effect after the expiration of the
current cycle (i.e. at the next renewal date).
- Renewal. Your Team Time Zone account will be renewed automatically
until you cancel the Service.
- Extra service fees. The Customer is responsible for all charges
incurred related to your Team Time Zone account, including any applicable taxes or extra
- Price Changes. Team Time Zone may change the fees charged for the
Services at any time, provided that, for any fees billed on a subscription basis, the
change will become effective only at the end of the then-current billing cycle of the
Customer’s subscription. Team Time Zone will provide the Customer with reasonable prior
written notice of any change in fees to give the Customer an opportunity to cancel
auto-renewal on the Customer’s subscription before the change becomes effective.
- Upgrading and Downgrading of Accounts
- Changing account type. You can at any time upgrade or downgrade to a
different Team Time Zone account type inside the Team Time Zone control panel. The
change to your account type will take effect immediately and apply to all future
- Billing procedure for upgrade. After an upgrade you will be billed
right away for the remaining time until the next renewal (the amount will be reduced
with what you have already paid).
- Billing procedure for downgrade. After a downgrade you will be billed
at the next renewal date.
- Cancellation and Termination of Service
- Cancellation. You may at any time cancel your Team Time Zone account
inside the Team Time Zone control panel provided that any past invoices have been paid.
Team Time Zone does not accept cancellations via email or phone. Team Time Zone reserves
the right to discontinue the Service at any time after a 30-day notice via email.
- Termination. In case of any breach of the Agreement by the Customer
(including any late or non payment), Team Time Zone may terminate this Agreement with
immediate effect without any liability to the Customer.
- No Refunds. You may cancel your subscription at any time. Please note
that you must cancel your subscription before it renews in order to avoid being charged
for the next billing cycle.
Refunds WILL NOT be provided for any subscriptions.
We do not provide credit, refunds, or prorated billing for subscriptions that are
canceled mid-month. In such a circumstance, you will continue to have access to your
subscription until the end of the billing cycle.
- Changes to Terms of Service
- Changes to TOS. Occasionally we may, in our sole discretion, make
changes to these Terms of Service. We announce important changes to our TOS upon logging
in to your Team Time Zone account. The current TOS are always available in my.Team Time
Zone and at Team Time Zones webpage http://Team Time Zone.com/terms. By continuing to
use the Service after those changes are made, you are expressing and acknowledging your
acceptance of the changes.
- Use of Customer’s Name and Company Name
- Use of customer name. Team Time Zone reserves the right to use your
name and/or company name as a reference for marketing or promotional purposes on the
Team Time Zone.com website and other communication with existing or potential Team Time
Zone customers. To decline Team Time Zone this right you need to email support@Team Time
Zone.com stating that you do not wish to be used as a reference.
- Intellectual Property
- Ownership and Rights. As between the parties, the Customer retains
ownership of all intellectual property rights in the Customer Data and its trademarks
etc, and Team Time Zone retains ownership of all intellectual property rights in the
- Brand and Trademark. Except as permitted by Team Time Zone’s brand
and trademark use policies, this Agreement does not grant the Customer any right to use
Team Time Zone’s trademarks or other brand elements.
- Information Rights and Publicity
- Processing and Statistics. Team Time Zone reserves the right to
process and aggregate data for analysis and statistics.
- Publication. Team Time Zone will not publish or use identifiable
customer data in marketing or any other public purpose without explicit consent from the
- Sharing of data. Team Time Zone will not share any Customer
Information with any third parties unless Team Time Zone:
- has Your consent for any Customer Information or any third party's consent for
the third party's Customer Information;
- concludes that it is required by law or has a good faith belief that access,
preservation or disclosure of Customer Information is reasonably necessary to
protect the rights, property or safety of Team Time Zone, its users or the
- provides Customer Information in certain limited circumstances to third
parties to carry out tasks on Team Time Zone's behalf (e.g., billing or data
storage) with strict restrictions that prevent the data from being used or
shared except as directed by Team Time Zone.
- Processing of personal data. When providing the Services, Team Time
Zone shall, and shall procure that its subcontractors shall:
- at all times take appropriate technical and organizational measures against
unauthorized or unlawful processing of personal data; and
- shall not transfer any personal data without appropriate consent and clearance
- only process the personal data in accordance with the instructions given by
the party responsible for the personal data.
- Customer Data. Team Time Zone will store and process Customer Data in
a manner consistent with industry security standards. Team Time Zone has implemented
technical, organizational, and administrative systems, policies, and procedures to help
ensure the security, integrity, and confidentiality of Customer Data and to mitigate the
risk of unauthorized access to or use of Customer Data.
- Notification of Security Breach. In the event of a security breach
that may affect you or anyone using the service, we’ll notify you of the breach and
provide a description of what happened. The Customer is responsible to take immediate
action on such notification, if necessary, in order to minimize the possible impact of
the security breach.
- Definition. “Confidential Information” means information disclosed by
a party to the other party in connection with the use of the Services that is marked as
confidential or would reasonably be considered as confidential under the circumstances.
Customer Data and Customer Information is the Customer’s Confidential Information.
Despite the foregoing, Confidential Information does not include information
- is or becomes public through no fault of the recipient;
- the recipient of the Confidential Information already lawfully knew;
- was rightfully given to the recipient by a third party; or
- was independently developed by the recipient without reference to the
disclosing party’s Confidential Information.
- Confidentiality. Each party will:
- protect the other party’s Confidential Information using commercially
reasonable efforts; and
- not disclose the Confidential Information, except to affiliates, employees,
contractors, agents, and professional advisors who need to know it and who have
agreed in writing to keep it confidential. Each party (and any permitted
recipient to whom a party has disclosed Confidential Information of the other
party) may use Confidential Information only to exercise rights and fulfill its
obligations under this Agreement. Nothing in this Agreement will prevent Team
Time Zone from using or disclosing the Customer’s Confidential Information in
- Compelled Disclosure. Each party may disclose the other party’s
Confidential Information when required by law or legal process, but only after it, if
permitted by law:
- uses commercially reasonable efforts to notify the other party; and
- gives the other party the opportunity to challenge the requirement to
- The Customer will not delegate, subcontract, transfer or assign this Agreement or any
of its rights or obligations, without the prior written consent.
- Other Terms
- Entire Agreement. This Agreement (including any documents
incorporated herein by reference to a URL or otherwise), and any sales quote or other
sales document prepared for the Customer by Team Time Zone referencing this Agreement
(“Sales Document”) constitute the entire agreement between you and Team Time Zone and
they supersede any other prior or contemporaneous agreements, terms and conditions,
written or oral concerning its subject matter. Any terms and conditions appearing on a
purchase order or similar document issued by the Customer do not apply to the Services,
do not override or form a part of this Agreement, and are void.
- Precedence. To the extent any conflict exists between them, any sales
document provided by Team Time Zone prevails over this Agreement, and this Agreement
prevails over any additional terms with respect to the Services not approved by Team
Time Zone in writing.
- Force Majeure. Neither Team Time Zone nor the Customer will be liable
for inadequate performance to the extent caused by a condition (for example, natural
disaster, act of war or terrorism, riot, governmental action, or internet disturbance)
that was beyond the party’s reasonable control.
- Independent Contractors. The relationship between Team Time Zone and
you is that of independent contractors, and not legal partners, employees, or agents of
- Disclaimer. Team Time Zone gives no warranties regarding the
correctness of the data collected with the Service or any potential corruption or loss
of such data.
- Third party. Team Time Zone may use third party vendors and hosting
partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, and related technology
required to run the Service. Team Time Zone is not responsible for any failures
attributable to third parties.
- Warranties. Each party represents and warrants that:
- it has full power and authority to enter into this Agreement; and
- it will comply with all laws and regulations applicable to its provision or
use of the Services, as applicable.
- Embargoes. The Customer represents and warrants that it is not barred
by any applicable laws from being supplied with the Services. The Services may not be
used in any country that is subject to an embargo by the United States or European Union
applicable to the Services. The Customer will ensure that:
- it does not use the Services in violation of any export restriction or embargo
by the United States; and
- it does not provide access to the Services to persons on the U.S. Department
of Commerce’s Denied Persons List or Entity List, or the U.S. Treasury
Department’s list of Specially Designated Nationals.
- Limitation of Liability
- Liability. You expressly understand and agree that Team Time Zone
shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or
exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill,
use, data or other intangible losses (even if Team Time Zone has been advised of the
possibility of such damages), resulting from e.g. (but not limited to):
- the use or the inability to use the Team Time Zone service;
- the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any
goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received
or transactions entered into through or from the Team Time Zone service;
- unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data;
- statements or conduct of any third party on the Team Time Zone service;
- any other matter relating to the Team Time Zone service.
- Responsibility of decisions. Any decisions or claims you make based
on data from the Team Time Zone Service are your sole responsibility. Team Time Zone
shall not be held liable for any such decisions or claims.
- Damage and losses. In no event shall Team Time Zone's total liability
to you for all damages, losses, and causes of action (whether in contract, tort
(including, but not limited to, negligence), or otherwise) exceed the amount paid by
you, if any, for using the Service during the 12 months preceding the event causing the
- Indemnification. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless
Team Time Zone and its officers, directors, employees, consultants and agents from any
and all third party claims, liability, damages and/or costs (including, but not limited
to, attorney fees) arising from your use of the Team Time Zone Service, your violation
of the TOS or your infringement, or infringement by any other user of your account, any
intellectual property or other right of any person or entity.
- Competent authority. If any part of this Terms of Service would be
determined by any competent authority to be invalid, unlawful or unenforceable, the
remainder of the Terms of Service shall continue to be valid and enforceable to the
fullest extent permitted by law.